Lice Troopers lice removal services prevent lice re-infestation
July 21, 2018
- Lice Troopers lice removal services prevent lice re-infestation
When you’ve finally managed to get rid of lice, you’re in constant fear of them coming back and since there are schools that have removed the ‘no nit’ policy, chances of lice re-infestation are even greater.
Here are some ways you can prevent lice re-infestation:
- Remove nits: The biggest mistake parents when attempting to remove lice is that they forget about the eggs – the nits. If you had an idea of how fast lice multiply, you’ll know that just couple of nits left in the hair can lead to a full head infestation in a matter of 2-3 weeks! Don’t want lice to come back? Don’t leave a single nit behind!
- Check everyone’s heads: Lice may not hold diseases but they definitely spread as fast as one. If you’ve had a child or children who’re infected then there’s a chance that other family members may have caught them too. When you’re removing lice from an infested child’s head, make it a point to check the heads of everyone else in the family too – even the adults! Children may get away with having lice but adults don’t!
- Wash all clothes and bedding: Lice fall out of infested heads all the time and they are able to survive without a host for almost 48 hours. Prevent re-infestation by washing exposed clothing and begging in the house with hot water to make sure you kill any lice that may have been lurking around.
- Wash brushes and combs: Soak brushes and combs in hot water for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse them thoroughly
- Use tea-tree shampoos: There is some evidence that shows that lice repel the smell of tea-tree oils so washing your child’s hair with a tea-tree shampoo can help keep them away.
Professional lice removal services:
Hiring professional lice removal services prevents re-infestation in many ways. Lice Troopers use advanced technology and all-natural treatments to extract all lice and nits from your child’s head. We provide in-home lice removal services where we’ll screen the heads of family members too. We also offer home inspection and cleaning to ensure that you’re house is completely lice-free.
Not comfortable with the idea of removing lice at home? No problem! You can always make an appointment at our lice treatment salon Kendall!
Call 1-800-403-5423 to get lice free today! With Lice Troopers you don’t have to worry about lice re-infestation any time soon.